DEVCON 2 TON EPOXY CLEAR – 25 ML
Email when stock available
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Devcon 2-Ton Epoxy
Devcon 2-Ton Epoxy is an extremely strong two-part epoxy which forms a powerful bond with ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ceramics, wood, concrete, or glass in any combination. Easy–flow syringe makes mixing easy and snap-open cap reseals for storage.
- Dries clear/Waterproof
- Self-leveling/good for encapsulating
- Fills gaps without shrinkage
- Two part adhesive with syringe dispenser for accurate mix.
- Working temp range: -40°F – +200°F
- Devcon 5 Minute epoxy 2 x 28.4g.
- PSI strength: 2500
- Sets in 30 minutes, handle parts in 2 hours, cures in 12-16 hours
WARNING:?Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers.
- Bonds rigid durable substrates such as metals, glass, ceramics, concrete, and wood in all combinations
- Forms a clear hard rigid bond self levelling liquid in minutes
- Functional cure in 1 hour
- 100% reactive, no solvents
- Low viscosity (10,000 cps)
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!